The French publisher of AA games Focus Home Interactive held a press event today talking about their upcoming lineup in 2019. Dontnod After the success of Vampyr which sold over […]
The French publisher of AA games Focus Home Interactive held a press event today talking about their upcoming lineup in 2019.
- After the success of Vampyr which sold over a million units, Dontnod and Focus Home Interactive announce a new partnership that will be one of, if not the biggest game in both of the companies histories.
- The Surge 2 will launch “in a few months”.
- Deck13 and Focus Home Interactive renew their partnership for a brand new IP after The Surge 2 launches.
- Saber Interactive and Focus Home Interactive announce that 2 new titles have began development, one of which is set in the Games Workshop universe.
- MudRunner 2 will also come to iOS and Android, alongside the already confirmed PC and console platforms.
- Their Newcastle studio is working with Focus Home Interactive on a brand new IP that is an “uncompromising multiplayer experince” that is set in a very dark and violent world
- Focus Home Interactive will exclusively publish the Call of Cthulhu series for the next 10 years.
- Lightbulb Crew and Limestone Games, which are 2 very small indie studios, will have their games published by Focus Home Interactive.
- Gasket Games and Focus Home Interactive announce a strategy game set in a Games Workshop universe.
- GreedFall is still set for a 2019 launch.