Xbox has just announced the new games coming to Game Pass in April. On April 11th, The Golf Club 2, and Prey are coming. Monster Hunter: World and The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series – A New Frontier come to the service on April 18th. Life is Strange 2: Episode 2 releases on the service on April 14th and Resident Evil 5 releases on April 25th.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Street Fighter V reveals Seth will join the fight on February 14th.
- The Xbox Game Pass app will now let you check your system storage and remotely uninstall games.
- PlanetSide Arena has been canceled, game shutting down just shy of 4 months of being out.
- Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey review – Survive for your kind
- The Jack of All Controllers Game of the Decade picks explained.
- Xbox Game Studios’ Undead Labs opens a secondary studio.
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate now best selling fighting game in U.S. history
- The Outer Worlds is getting DLC next year
- Gears Tactics is coming to Xbox One after PC.
- Jason Schreier believes Horizon: Zero Dawn can come to PC, so he can’t “put that rumor to bed”.