E3 kicks off this weekend and Xbox has given us a preview of the huge game sale coming at us during E3 week.
- Starting on June 7th, Xbox players will be offered some great discounts on select games, accessories, and consoles. Some of the deals mentioned include:
- $100 off Xbox One X
- $50 off the Xbox One S Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition Bundle
- $50 off Xbox One S bundles and the new Xbox One S All-Digital Edition
- Up to 75% off select games including discounts on newly released titles such as Mortal Kombat 11, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, and Tom Clancy’s The Division 2
- $10 off controllers
- Xbox players can also save some cash on select Xbox One titles like Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3, Gears of War 4, and Forza Horizon 4 with some starting as low as $19.99.
- Along with the line-up of some limited edition controllers, you can also head over to the Xbox Design Lab and get $10 off a custom controller where you can choose from a billion different combinations to make a controller that fits you.
- PC upgrades will also be a part of the sale. Some sales will include a wide range of PC gaming partners, including Asus, Razer, and MSI. You’ll also be able to get up to $500 off a new gaming PC or gaming laptop, as well as FreeSync displays.
Start saving up some cash now and be sure to check out the huge sale starting June 7th.