This is surprising. Bungie has made a statement stating that they will be releasing “at least one non-Destiny game” by 2025. They also state that all of this are “plans to make Bungie a multi-franchise entertainment company”. Since splitting from Activision, Bungie has made a consorted effort to get themselves back on their feet. They have already done so with Destiny 2 and fixing the many problems that plagued it. Whatever the future holds for Bungie, let us hope that a bright future awaits them.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Dauntless releases today on Nintendo Switch with exclusive content
- Axiom Verge 2 announced at Nintendo Indie World.
- Crash Team Racing will have a Winter Festival Grand Prix that begins on December 12th.
- A next-generation Commandos title is on the way!
- Babylon's Fall finally gets a new trailer at Sony's State of Play.
- Sony Interactive Entertainment announces Predator: Hunting Grounds will release on April 24th, 2020.
- Get your creative juices flowing in Dreams when it launches on February 14th, 2020.
- Opinion: GTA V is Rockstar’s “Cash Cow”, but Red Dead Redemption II should be their greatest achievement
- PlayStation Shanghai begins selling Nintendo Switch units in its stores.
- Publishers are confirming support for PS Vita leading into 2020.