Nintendo has announced that the Nintendo Switch has had its best week ever! Over the week of Thanksgiving, Nintendo’s hybrid managed to surpass 830K units! Furthermore, this Cyber Monday has been the best ever for the console as well!
Nintendo Switch sits at around 17.5 million units sold.
In terms of overall games sales, there’s new milestones;
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 8.5 million
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 8 million
- Super Mario Odyssey – 6.5 million
- Pokémon Sword & Shield – 3 million
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – 1.5 million
Holiday shoppers see the value of Nintendo Switch, which offers a vast library of games for every type of player. Whether shopping for the ideal gift or picking one up for yourself, the Nintendo Switch family of systems provides options that fit every play style.Nick Chavez, Nintendo of America’s Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing