FaceBook’s newly acquired Beat Games Studio isn’t slowing down on an insane amount of updates for Beat Saber, in fact, this might be the biggest update to the game EVER. […]
FaceBook’s newly acquired Beat Games Studio isn’t slowing down on an insane amount of updates for Beat Saber, in fact, this might be the biggest update to the game EVER.
Beat Saber’s latest update includes:
- Brand new 360° and 90° Levels
- Adaptive SFX volume
- Automatic player height detection
- UI improvements
- Graphics improvements
- Various tweaks and fixes
Now, while nearly every headset gets 360° levels, PS VR is the only platform that doesn’t. This is due to tracking issues, but don’t fret, there will be special versions of some tracks that take more than 90°.
The following list of levels are 360°/90° levels:
- Easy: Beat Saber, Turn Me On, I Need You, Till It’s Over
- Normal: $100 Bills, Commercial Pumping, Believer, Origins, Immortal, Father of All…
- Hard: Legend, Believer, Thunder, High Hopes, Crab Rave, Holiday
- Expert: Country Rounds, LVL Insane, Unlimited Power, EPIC, Emperor’s New Clothes, Origins
- Expert+: Balearic Pumping, Breezer, Glide, Origins, Overkill
Then there’s the Green Day music pack for $8.99, there will be a good lot of songs to pick from:
- American Idiot
- Boulevard of Broken Dreams
- Father of All…
- Fire, Ready, Aim
Beat Saber is available on PS VR, Oculus Rift, Oculus Quest, HTC Vive, Valve Index, and Windows Mixed Reality.