Yoshinori Kitase, producer of the Final Fantasy VII Remake, shared a message from the development team today. The message talks about wanting to make the best game they can, and to do that they are delaying it to April 10th. Delays are not uncommon in game development, even this close to release, but we will let you know if anything else changes. Read the entire statement below.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Rumor: Dataminers have discovered all Pokemon and all Mega Evolution's that are going to appear in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX
- Target offers premium journal to those who preorder Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
- Call of Duty and Overwatch League will be exclusively streamed on YouTube thanks to new multi-year deal.
- Exit the Gungeon releases on Steam in Spring 2020.
- My Hero One’s Justice 2 adds Kendo Rappa along with a new mission mode.
- Apex Legends Season 4 adds Forge as the next playable character.
- Jacked In Podcast – Episode 2 Delays and Fan Outrage
- Rocksteady to release the Earth 2 Dark Knight Skin for Batman Arkham Knight to PS4 users on January 28th.
- The Turing Test makes the journey to Nintendo Switch on February 7th.
- Fortnite has extended it’s current season once again.